We buy gadgets too!
Have a piece of electronics to sell? Don't want to go through eBay rigmarole and pay their huge fees? We'll buy it from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us a description of your item and we'll reply with an offer. Be sure to mention the brand/model of the item, what comes with it, and if there's anything wrong with it. We'll offer to buy it from you for about 70-80% of what it's really worth. We'll pay you via PayPal or Google Checkout.
70-80% is not enough? Sounds good. We can also list your item on eBay for you. This is how it works:
1) You contact us, we tell you where to ship the item.
2) We test it thoroughly and put it on sale on an eBay auction. We tell you what auction it is.
3) Your gadget sells, we get paid, and we transfer the money (minus our commission, shipping costs, eBay and PayPal fees) to your PayPal or Google Checkout account.
Our commission is $20+10% of the final selling price.
How is it better than listing it yourself? Here's a couple of clues:
1) You don't spend time to list it on eBay. We do that. You just ship it to us and we take it from there.
2) We are a top-rated powerseller with 100% positive eBay feedback. This includes feedback from international buyers, and glowing recommendations like "This seller is awesome never experienced a purchase like this can't say enough" or "Condition better then expected. A++++ Seller". People trust us.
3) We know our gadgets. We know all the selling points, we know the hardware, we know what sells, and what people want.
4) We know how to describe it, so that all the selling points are mentioned using a nice clean format, but at the same time the buyers aren't overwhelmed with a description the size of a novel.
5) We have extensive market research tools at our disposal. We know exactly how long an auction should be for the perfect price, on what day of the week it should end, and at what time.
6) We pay lower eBay fees because we are a powerseller, have an eBay store, and perfect feedback. We pay lower PayPal fees because of large volume of our transactions. The savings get passed on to you.